Friday, December 10, 2010

Class Update

It has been a long time since I have written a class update.
I am truly sorry about that and it something that I will try to do on a more regular basis. On the flip side it means that we have been very busy.

Here are some of the highlights of the exciting things that we have been doing in class:
• We now have a blog where each student can write a post and comment on posts written by other students
• Some students have joined me when I have Skyped with other schools
• We made videos about Chanukah at our class Chanukah party and watched them the next day in school
• We learned about the Fires in Israel by watching news clips
• The Bat Ami girls did a program about Hero’s related to Chanukah
• We made Chanukah brochures
• We are almost finished with Parashat Shemot

There are a lot of fun and exciting things going on in the Fifth grade. The common denominator with all of them is that the students are engaged and are active participants in the learning process which is one of my major goals.

Have a good Shabbos
Rabbi Greenblatt

No comments:

Post a Comment